[openstack-dev] [all] Update on Zuul v3 Migration - and what to do about issues

Boden Russell bodenvmw at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 12:36:08 UTC 2017

On 10/3/17 5:17 AM, Sean Dague wrote:

> Do we have a defined point on the calendar for getting the false
> negatives back below the noise threshold otherwise a rollback is
> implemented so that some of these issues can be addressed in parallel
> without holding up community development?

Along the same lines; where is the best place to get help with zuul v3
issues? The neutron-lib gate is on the floor with multiple problems; 2
broken gating jobs preventing patches from landing and all periodic jobs
broken preventing (safe) releases of neutron-lib. I've been adding the
issues to the etherpad [1] and trying to work through them solo, but
progress is very slow.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/zuulv3-migration-faq