[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Pike Retrospective & Status reporting

Giulio Fidente gfidente at redhat.com
Tue Oct 3 08:35:49 UTC 2017

On 09/18/2017 08:50 PM, Alex Schultz wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> We started off our PTG with a retrospective for Pike. The output of
> which can be viewed here[0][1].
>
> One of the recurring themes from the retrospective and the PTG was the
> need for better communication during the cycle.  One of the ideas that
> was mentioned was adding a section to the weekly meeting calling for
> current status from the various tripleo squads[2].  Starting next week
> (Sept 26th), I would like for folks who are members of one of the
> squads be able to provide a brief status or a link to the current
> status during the weekly meeting.  There will be a spot added to the
> agenda to do a status roll call.  It was mentioned that folks may
> prefer to send a message to the ML and just be able to link to it
> similar to what the CI squad currently does[3].  We'll give this a few
> weeks and review how it works.
hi,

I drafted an etherpad for the Integration squad which I hope we can use
during the meeting to report about our status [1], primarily consisting
of Ceph and IPA integration for now.

Juan, John, feel free to make any change or add there anything you feel
is useful/necessary.

1. https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-integration-squad-status
--
Giulio Fidente