[openstack-dev] [keystone][zuul] A Sad Farewell

Jamie Lennox jamielennox at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 02:13:49 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I'm really sad to announce that I'll be leaving the OpenStack community (at
least for a while), I've accepted a new position unrelated to OpenStack
that'll begin in a few weeks, and am going to be mostly on holiday until
then.

I want to thank everyone I've had the pleasure of working with over the
last few years - but particularly the Keystone community. I feel we as a
team and I personally grew a lot over that time, we made some amazing
achievements, and I couldn't be prouder to have worked with all of you.

Obviously I'll be around at least during the night for some of the Sydney
summit and will catch up with some of you there, and hopefully see some of
you at linux.conf.au. To everyone else, thank you and I hope we'll meet
again.

Jamie Lennox, Stacker.