[openstack-dev] [kolla] Non-critical, non-gate patches freeze during migration to zuul3

Michał Jastrzębski inc007 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 17:13:11 UTC 2017

Hello,

As you all know, Zuul v3 is on! Unfortunate side effect was that it
broke our gates. For that reason I submitted patch removing legacy
jobs at all and we will do quick migration to zuulv3 compatible, local
jobs. That means between this patch merges [1] and we finish that, we
will be without effective CI. For that reason I want us to not merge
any patches that aren't critical bugfixes or gate-related work.

Patches that migrates us to zuul v3 are [2] [3], please prioritize them.

Regards,
Michal

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/508944/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/508661/