[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Updates from the ansible-role-k8s-* front

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Thu Nov 30 16:47:33 UTC 2017

Hey folks,

Some updates from the work on ansible-role-k8s-*

I've got the CI jobs working and running tempest. Well, to be honest, the
kubernetes one does, whereas the openshift one seems to be failing right now.
But, this is good anyways.

It is not running the full tempest suite but the tests for the specific role.
This is not meant to be an integration job but a functional one. We'll
eventually add integration jobs.

In addition, I've created a little script for those who want to play with the
ansible-role-k8s-* repos. You can start from a vanilla CentOS box and run this
script (sudo required). Ok, I lied, you need to have a Kubernetes cluster
somewhere and, as of now, it expects it to be on localhost. If it is not, feel
free to modify the script and change the `coe_host` in the playbook.

Here's a link to the script: https://gist.github.com/flaper87/f69a5dcc7b6ab0fdc290fa01eb8e7bdb
And an asciicinema recording of the script running: https://asciinema.org/a/150376

The requirements are small and it doesn't take too long to run. Eventually, all
the cleanup operations should go into the deprovision tasks file. Working on that!

Cheers,
Flavio

--
@flaper87