[openstack-dev] [kolla] Vxlan and OVS issues post deployment.

Eduardo Gonzalez dabarren at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 10:03:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

In kolla,VXLAN  tunnels are connfigured in ``tunnel_interface`` variable
which defaults to ``network_interface``, ``neutron_external_interface`` is
used for public floating IPs in neutron.

Please share your globals.yml, ``ip a`` output in compute/network hosts and
``ovs-vsctl show`` from openvswitch daemon containers.

What network topology are you trying to deploy? Self-service, provider
networks, etc?

Regards