[openstack-dev] [nova] Etherpad for tracking nova cellsv1 to cellsv2 migration issues/questions/strategies/patches

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 23:03:50 UTC 2017

Now that some cells v1 deployments are getting serious about migrating
to cells v2, people have questions and are tackling the migration in
different ways.

I've started an etherpad where we can start putting notes which will
hopefully help those getting started with the migration, and help the
nova team with prioritizing any changes needed, be those code, docs, etc.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cellsv1-to-v2-migration

Matt