[openstack-dev] [murano] Where can we find an image with Murano Agent

Stan Lagun slagun at mirantis.com
Mon Nov 27 17:04:23 UTC 2017

Hi Jerry,

Previously these images were available at apps.openstack.org. But since
this site is no longer available, the only way to get the images that I
know is to build them by yourself.
Here is how you can build most basic ubuntu+murano-agent image:
https://github.com/openstack/murano-agent/tree/master/contrib/elements
Some of the applications in the murano-apps repo require an image with
additional elements. They all come with instructions on how to build the
image.

But, if you are on a recent murano version, you can try to go with a bare
ubuntu cloud image since murano should be capable to install agent through
the cloud-init without backing it into the image.

Sincerely yours,
Stan Lagun
Principal Software Engineer @ Mirantis

<slagun at mirantis.com>