[openstack-dev] [all] Community managed tech/dev blog: Call for opinions and ideas

Amrith Kumar amrith.kumar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 16:08:06 UTC 2017

I don't see much of a point in an OpenStack Technical blog. After all,
those who want to blog likely already have blogs that are syndicated
through the OpenStack digest mechanism.

What problem or existing shortcoming is sought to be addressed by this
blog? And is there some reason that existing (individual) blogs can't be
used for this?

The issue may be centralization and longevity which, given the transient
nature of all of our involvement in OpenStack is a perfectly legitimate
concern. But, I'd like that this be articulated clearly if it is in fact
the issue.

-amrith