[openstack-dev] [hyper-v] Hyper-V Support Will be Removed Forever ?

Alessandro Pilotti apilotti at cloudbasesolutions.com
Fri Nov 24 15:46:39 UTC 2017

Hyper-V support in OpenStack is alive and well, see for example this blog series comparing KVM and Hyper-V: [1].

The fact that SUSE / HPE might or might not support it, is just a matter of commercial choices unrelated to the upstream projects (which is what matters in this ML). Other vendors (e.g. Red Hat, Mirantis, Canonical) have partnership with us (Cloudbase) for Hyper-V commercial support.

Cheers,

Alessandro

[1] https://cloudbase.it/openstack-newton-benchmarking-part-5/