[openstack-dev] [magnum] Questions about Caas with Magnum

Sergio Morales Acuña semoac at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 19:37:42 UTC 2017

Dear Spyros:

Thanks for your answer. I'm moving my cloud to Pike!.

The problems I encountered were with the TCP listeners for the etcd's
LoadBalancer and the "curl -sf" from the nodes to the etcd LB (I have to
put a -k).

I'm using Kolla Binary with Centos 7, so I also have problems with
kubernets python libreries (they needed updates to be able to handle
IPADDRESS on certificates)

Cheers and thanks again.