[openstack-dev] Removing internet access from unit test gates

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Nov 21 18:54:10 UTC 2017

On 2017-11-21 17:46:14 +0100 (+0100), Thomas Goirand wrote:
[...]
> Doing this kind of a patch at first on a few project's tox.ini,
> absolutely! I might even start with Horizon and PBR (yes, there's a
> problem there as well... which I haven't reported yet). Though
> generalizing it to 300+ patches, I'm really not sure. Your thoughts?

As Paul suggested we might be able to take advantage of the fact
that we pull distro and Python packages from a mirror server which
is identified in the build's Ansible variables, to disallow stateful
egress except to that server but continue allowing stateful ingress
from our control plane and whatever else gets access to the job
nodes now.
--
Jeremy Stanley