[openstack-dev] [security] [api] Script injection issue

TommyLike Hu tommylikehu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 02:17:59 UTC 2017

Our API service is open to any client or any API consumer. We can not
guarantee every frontend has the ability to protect themself from script
injections. Although the specific cases would differ, the security issue is
the same. If we have to keep asking them to add this support repeatedly,
Can we just define the BASIC limitation for the input?

Tristan Cacqueray <tdecacqu at redhat.com>于2017年11月17日周五 下午11:55写道: