[openstack-dev] [tripleo] need help with tempest failures for Bug 1731063

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Fri Nov 17 22:37:50 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

Bug 1731063[0] has been kicking around for almost 10 days now. We're
now seeing something similar to it on scenario003 and will be
switching it to non-voting[1] as soon as the v3 cut over finishes.
This is removing additional test coverage and unless we start seeing
some movement on the critical bugs, I do not think we should continue
merging additional features until these bugs get resolved.  Since we
do not see this bug in Pike, this appears to be a regression and the
most recent review of the logs seems to point to neutron. If some
folks from the networking squad could take a look at the logs and help
that would be great.

Between this one and Bug 1731032[2], CI is randomly unhappy which is
not helping anyone get stuff landed.

Thanks,
-Alex

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1731063