[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] Blueprint proposals for 'file' publisher: Compression and CSV file format

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Thu Nov 16 22:32:58 UTC 2017

On 2017-11-16 03:29 PM, Waines, Greg wrote:
> Ok ... if you don’t mind, i might create a blueprint anyways ... for
> traceability and documentation purposes.
>
> We/WindRiver tracks both blueprints and code submissions that we have
> worked on, as an indication of our upstream contributions.

as you wish, as long as you're aware that no one reads it :). we do
track features under bugs in launchpad[1] and just mark them as wishlist
normally but i'm not going to stop you from creating a bp. you'll just
need to ping someone to mark it as implemented when the time comes.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ceilometer/+bugs?orderby=-id&start=0

cheers,

--
gord