[openstack-dev] [tripleo] removing zuul v3 legacy jobs

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Nov 15 22:49:42 UTC 2017

Some progress today:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:tripleo/migrate-to-zuulv3+(status:open+OR+status:merged)

- TripleO UI switched to new jobs
- tripleo-ci has playbooks, jobs and templates ready for review
- THT and puppet-tripleo has project layout ready for review

instack-undercloud, t-q and t-q-e, all other tripleo projects.

Any help in review this work is welcome.
So far tests are running fine now, sounds like good progress so far.

Note: this is a first migration step. Of course in the future we'll
think about how we can "ansiblelize" the tasks and optimize things.
But before that, we need to migrate and do this first step now.

Thanks,

--
Emilien Macchi