[openstack-dev] [puppet][ci][infra] PTI jobs for Puppet modules

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Nov 14 14:13:46 UTC 2017

On 2017-11-13 14:26:38 -0500 (-0500), Mohammed Naser wrote:
[...]
> Given that Puppet OpenStack has a large number of modules, in addition
> to Infra's puppet modules, it would be good to have a project-template
> specific for build and release of Puppet modules.
[...]

Coming up with something consistent across puppet-openstack and
openstack-infra modules could be tough. Right now the Infra projects
do integration testing with Beaker, still run some jobs on Ubuntu
Trusty (because we still have some production servers running on it)
and aren't released on Puppet Forge. We also support different
versions of Puppet than the Puppet OpenStack deliverables last time
I checked.
--
Jeremy Stanley