[openstack-dev] Need help with Openstack Swift Installation and configuration with S3

Shalabh Aggarwal shalabh7777 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 12:01:39 UTC 2017

Hi,

We just started with Openstack Swift which we intend to use as a
replacement for an API which was written to work with AWS S3.
We know that Swift is S3 compatible and our API should work out of the box
with it.

We have not been able to get Swift running with S3 plugins.
I was wondering if there is a go to documentation which covers the
installation of Openstack Swift along with configuration with S3.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Regards,