[openstack-dev] [tripleo][ci] log collection in upstream jobs

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Fri Nov 10 21:13:25 UTC 2017

Greetings,

Infra asked the tripleo team to cut down on the logs we're producing
upstream.  We are using a lot of space on their servers and also it's
taking too long to collect the logs themselves.

We need to compromise and be flexible here, so I'd like the tripleo-ci and
tripleo core to take another pass at this review w/ fresh eyes.  I would
ask then anything that would justify a -2 to be called out and worked on in
this thread.  Please be specific, I don't want to hear we need all the logs
to do our job as that is not possible.   Thanks all!

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/511526/