[openstack-dev] [heat] Meaning of "updated" in stack update preview / --dry-run?

James Wettenhall james.wettenhall at monash.edu
Fri Nov 10 11:20:57 UTC 2017

Thanks Zane,

I had a look at the events for the resource in question, and the only
change I can see in the resource properties before and after the "update"
is that the "flavor" has changed from a numerical ID ("0") to a string
("m1.small").

I haven't found any unintended side effects of the "update" on the test
stack, so I'm planning to go ahead and run the stack update on production.

We're not using any parameter values or get_attr.

Cheers,
James