[openstack-dev] [ironic] zuul v3 migration: legacy jobs in tree

Loo, Ruby ruby.loo at intel.com
Thu Nov 9 14:46:09 UTC 2017

Hi,

As part of the zuul v3 migration, we are *almost* done with moving all of ironic projects' legacy jobs in-tree. Thanks to Pavlo Shchelokovskyy for starting the etherpad to track this [1] and thanks to everyone that chipped in to help!

What are the next steps/things to do? Just thinking out loud here:
- people update the etherpad [1] (we'll use that for now) with other things we should/want to do
- we decide on which and the order
- volunteers make-it-happen

Given the number of ironic projects that we have, I think it was really useful to have someone take the lead and "manage" the effort, so that we didn't miss any projects, that the changes were consistent, and that they were done in a timely fashion. (Let's not forget the fun factor!) This would be a good thing to do as we continue to make more changes to our CI jobs.

For now, please update the etherpad [1] with things that we should do; hopefully we can go over them in our next weekly meeting.

Thanks!
--ruby

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-zuulv3-intree-tracking