[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Proposing John Fulton core on TripleO

Giulio Fidente gfidente at redhat.com
Wed Nov 8 22:24:27 UTC 2017

Hi,

I would like to propose John Fulton core on TripleO.

I think John did an awesome work during the Pike cycle around the
integration of ceph-ansible as a replacement for puppet-ceph, for the
deployment of Ceph in containers.

I think John has good understanding of many different parts of TripleO
given that the ceph-ansible integration has been a complicated effort
involving changes in heat/tht/mistral workflows/ci and last but not
least, docs and he is more recently getting busier with reviews outside
his main comfort zone.

I am sure John would be a great addition to the team and I welcome him
first to tune into radioparadise with the rest of us when joining #tripleo

Feedback is welcomed!
--
Giulio Fidente
GPG KEY: 08D733BA