[openstack-dev] [Openstack] generation of .pem file

David Gabriel davidgab283 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 20:43:07 UTC 2017

Dear Juan,

Thanks so much for your reply.
I fact, the command you suggest leads to the structure of a .pem file like
it is shown in the reference you provide.

Let me please ask another question related to the new pem file.
In fact, I want to use use it in to call python-heatclient API in order to
create stacks (Openstack address is based on https).
I am wondering, where to copy this pem file and how to refer it ?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.