[openstack-dev] Building Openstack Trove Images

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Wed Nov 8 06:43:25 UTC 2017

On 11/07/2017 05:40 PM, Ritesh Vishwakarma wrote:
> as the *dib-lint* file is there instead of the mentioned
> *disk-image-create *and when executed just verifies the other
> elements.

Those instructions unfortunately look out of date for master
diskimage-builder.  I will try to get a minute to parse them and
update later.

You will probably have a lot more success installing diskimage-builder
into a virtualenv; see [1] ... then activate the virtualenv and use
disk-image-create from there.  Likely the rest will work.

If diskimage-builder is the problem, feel free to jump into
#openstack-dib (best during .au hours to catch me) and we can help.

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/diskimage-builder/latest/user_guide/installation.html