[openstack-dev] Building Openstack Trove Images

Ritesh Vishwakarma ritesh.vishwakarma at indusnet.co.in
Tue Nov 7 06:40:39 UTC 2017

Hi Amrith,

Many Thanks for your response. Hope you are doing well!

The confusing part here is that the OpenStack tutorial page itself not
seems to be updated
https://docs.openstack.org/trove/latest/admin/building_guest_images.html#build-guest-images

as the *dib-lint* file is there instead of the mentioned *disk-image-create
*and when executed just verifies the other elements.

I have also tried using
https://github.com/denismakogon/trove-guest-image-elements but the error on
which I got stuck is “deltarpm not installed” (deltarpm is installed on the
host machine). Though yesterday, I came across the
https://github.com/openstack/trove-integration which I am going to try out
today, kindly let me know if it is the right one or please share any
relevant reference on which we can work.

Regards,

Ritesh