[openstack-dev] [TripleO] containerized undercloud in Queens

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Nov 7 03:47:13 UTC 2017

I took an action to remove scenarios/baremetal jobs on pike/master:
https://review.openstack.org/518210

I think it's a good step forward cleaning things up and saving CI resources.
I also think we should keep one multinode/baremetal job on pike (and
probably ovb), and kill all baremetal jobs in master. That would be
the next iteration I guess.

Any feedback is welcome,

--
Emilien Macchi