[openstack-dev] Free documentation using Sphinx extensions

Stephen Finucane sfinucan at redhat.com
Mon Nov 6 23:41:02 UTC 2017

As part of the documentation onboarding session this morning, we gave a small
talk on how people can actually avoid writing documentation (or rather use the
documentation they have already stored in their code). There seems to be a
general lack of awareness about these tools and I've uploaded the slides to
SpeakerDeck in the hopes of closing this gap. You can find them here:

  https://speakerdeck.com/stephenfin/openstack-plus-sphinx-in-a-tree

Feel free to reach out to me on IRC (stephenfin) or contact any of the docs
team on #openstack-doc if you've any questions or suggestions for these tools.

Stephen