[openstack-dev] Building Openstack Trove Images

Andy Botting andy at andybotting.com
Mon Nov 6 22:31:20 UTC 2017

Hi Ritesh,

I also found it difficult to build Trove images. We had some infrastructure
already set up for building other images, so we used that for our Trove
images, rather than the OpenStack disk image builder.

We decided to use Ubuntu Xenial (although not supported in Trove at the
time) with MySQL and PostgreSQL with Ansible roles.

The interesting parts are here:
https://github.com/NeCTAR-RC/nectar-images/tree/master/ansible/roles/trove

Hope this helps.

cheers,