[openstack-dev] [tripleo] undercloud containers with SELinux Enforcing

Bogdan Dobrelya bdobreli at redhat.com
Mon Nov 6 13:49:09 UTC 2017

Hi.
I've made some progress with containerized undercloud deployment guide
and SELinux enforcing ( the bug [0] and the topic [1] ).

Although I'm now completely stuck [2] with fixing t-h-t's
docker/services to nail the selinux thing fully, including the
containerized *overclouds* part. The main issue is to make some of the
host-path volumes bind-mounted, like /run:/run and /dev:/dev, selinux
friendly. Any help is appreciated!

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1682179
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bug/1682179
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/517383/