[openstack-dev] Building Openstack Trove Images

Ritesh Vishwakarma ritesh.vishwakarma at indusnet.co.in
Mon Nov 6 07:09:24 UTC 2017

Hi Team,

We have installed Openstack Pike in our campus but despite of numerous
attempts we are just unable to build trove images that we can use to launch
database instances.We also came across a mail thread where Mr. Amrith
updates that some review & update of the OpenStack Trove documents was
going on, kindly provide us some reference document or link which we can
follow.

https://lists.gt.net/openstack/dev/58182

We will be eagerly waiting for your response.

Thanks  & Regards,
Ritesh Vishwakarma