[openstack-dev] [masakari] A current high-level description of masakari architecture

Sam P sam47priya at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 00:28:58 UTC 2017

Hi Greg,

 [1] is pretty out-of-date, and [2] much closer what we have now.
 Plus, I am updating [2] with current details, for Masakari Project On
boarding session.
 I will update the wiki and share the slides soon.
 Till then, [2] is the best options we have now..
 [1] https://www.slideshare.net/masahito12/masakari-virtual-machine-high-availability-for-openstack
 [2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Masakari#Architecture
--- Regards,
Sampath