[openstack-dev] [tc][ptls][all] Potential Queens Goal: Migrate Off Paste

Amrith Kumar amrith.kumar at gmail.com
Wed May 31 21:12:15 UTC 2017

I agree, this would be a good thing to do and something which will definitely improve the overall ease of upgrades. We already have two Queens goals though; do we want to add a third?

-amrith

P.S. I'd happily volunteer doing this, with a real end user benefit, over the current tempest shuffle goal. My 2c worth.

--
Amrith Kumar
amrith.kumar at gmail.com