[openstack-dev] [murano][barbican] Encrypting sensitive properties

Kirill Zaitsev k.zaitsev at me.com
Wed May 31 16:59:51 UTC 2017

As long as this integration is optional (i.e. no barbican — no encryption) It feels ok to me. We have a very similar integration with congress, yet you can deploy murano with or without it.

As for the way to convey this, I believe metadata attributes were designed to answer use-cases like this one. see https://docs.openstack.org/developer/murano/appdev-guide/murano_pl/metadata.html for more info.

Regards, Kirill