[openstack-dev] [neutron] neutron-lib impact: use plugin common constants from neutron-lib

Boden Russell bodenvmw at gmail.com
Wed May 31 14:04:33 UTC 2017

If your project uses the constants from neutron.plugins.common.constants
please read on.

Many of the common plugin constants from neutron are now in neutron-lib
[1] and we're ready to consume them neutron [2].

Suggested actions:
- If your project uses any rehomed constants [1], please update your
imports to use them from neutron-lib. Best I can tell no other stadium
projects are using these constants today, but a number of non-stadium
projects are [3].

We can discuss when to land [2] during our weekly neutron meeting.

Thanks

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/429036/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/469495/
[3]