[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Undercloud backup and restore

Carlos Camacho Gonzalez ccamacho at redhat.com
Tue May 30 08:48:57 UTC 2017

Hi Shinobu,

It's really helpful to get feedback from customers, please, can you give me
details about the failures you are having?. If so, sending me directly some
logs would be great.

Thanks,
Carlos.

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux_openstack_platform/7/html/back_up_and_restore_red_hat_enterprise_linux_openstack_platform/back_up_and_restore_the_undercloud