[openstack-dev] [kolla][osprofiler][keystone][neutron][nova] osprofiler in paste deploy files

Eduardo Gonzalez dabarren at gmail.com
Mon May 29 09:53:53 UTC 2017

Hi Matt,

A), As far I can see most services with Osprofile implemented have it
enabled by default at paste-ini files except Neutron and maybe a couple
more.

B), kolla's custom keystone-paste-ini file will probably be "removed" for
Pike release, using keystone defaults with osprofile enabled. We will add
other method to customize paste-ini, ofc.

C), For now in kolla, neutron paste-ini cannot be customized by regular
methods, a quick but no good solution would be exec into container, modify
the file and restart container, or modify kolla-ansible playbooks to allow
copying your custom api-paste.ini.

Agree that option A is the best method.

FYI, at this moment there is a change under review to implement osprofile
in kolla-ansible. [0]

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/455628/

Regards, Eduardo