[openstack-dev] [TripleO] quickstart featureset and reviews

Gabriele Cerami gcerami at redhat.com
Fri May 26 15:46:31 UTC 2017

Hi,

as discussed during the previous meeting, we are adding a lot of new
jobs that need new featurset files recently. It's difficult to scan all
the review to find an unused featureset file index, so there have been a
lot of conflicts.
To avoid this I created an etherpad at

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/quickstart-featuresets

for coordination, so any person that requires a new featureset file to
be added, can easily find an unused index and reserve it for their
reviews.

Also, since this is a period of transitions, and there also have been
some confusion around use of featureset files, and variables
ditribution, I would also ask the people that want to +2 the reviews in
quickstart, quickstart-extras and tripleo-ci project, to attend at least
the weekly Tripleo CI squad meeting, every thursday at 14, so they can
be up-to-date on the latest evolutions.

Thanks.