[openstack-dev] [glance] priorities for the coming week (05/26-06/01)

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Thu May 25 16:23:00 UTC 2017

As discussed at today's Glance meeting, here are the priorities for this week:

0  Glanceclient release
We plan to cut a release of the python-glanceclient on Wednesday 31
May.  There are two patches outstanding that would be good to have in
the release.  They need to be merged by 12:00 UTC on Tuesday 30 May.
Please give them your attention:
- https://review.openstack.org/444104
- https://review.openstack.org/445318

1  WSGI community goal
Matt Treinish has patches up implementing the "control plane API
endpoints deployment via WSGI" community goal.  Let's get them
reviewed and merged this week so they'll be in the P-2 milestone
release:
- https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/glance+branch:master+topic:goal-deploy-api-in-wsgi
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/459451/

2  Image import refactor
Erno has two patches stalled if anyone has time to help troubleshoot:
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/391442/
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/443632/

Other items:
I'm proposing reinstating Mike Fedosin as a Glance core:
- http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-May/117489.html
Please reply to the above message if you have comments or concerns.

Have a productive week, and happy towel day!
brian