[openstack-dev] [all] Onboarding rooms postmortem, what did you do, what worked, lessons learned

Amrith Kumar amrith.kumar at gmail.com
Thu May 25 12:38:33 UTC 2017

Kendall,

I would like to be the Trove liaison, and would like to participate in
Upstream University next time around.

With that said, the answers to Sean's original question.

I ran the room for the Trove team, I think it was a welcome addition.

What went well: I think it was a good opportunity for the project to get
new contributors (update: if you are interested in contributing to an
openstack project, trove is looking for new participants).

It would have been nice to have them video taped.

-amrith

-amrith

--
Amrith Kumar