[openstack-dev] [fuxi][kuryr] Where to commit codes for Fuxi-golang

zengchen chenzeng765 at 163.com
Thu May 25 11:50:22 UTC 2017

Very sorry to foget attaching the link for bp of rewriting Fuxi with go language.
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuxi/+spec/convert-to-golang

At 2017-05-25 19:46:54, "zengchen" <chenzeng765 at 163.com> wrote:

Hi guys:
    hongbin had committed a bp of rewriting Fuxi with go language[1]. My question is where to commit codes for it.
We have two choice, 1. create a new repository, 2. create a new branch.  IMO, the first one is much better. Because
there are many differences in the layer of infrastructure, such as CI.  What's your opinion? Thanks very much

Best Wishes
zengchen