[openstack-dev] [ptg] Strawman Queens PTG week slicing

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed May 24 15:10:31 UTC 2017

On 2017-05-24 11:58:15 +0000 (+0000), Andrea Frittoli wrote:
[...]
> The only concern I have here is that the topics to be discussed by
> the QA and Infra teams will be different and a shared room might
> not be ideal since we would have two ongoing discussions in the
> same room. The three days would be a mix of QA sessions and
> hacking. Sharing a room for the hacking part is not an issue, but
> I would prefer to have a dedicated room for at least 1.5 days.

Agreed, we could still probably make it work, but even with just the
Infra team by itself in a room at the first PTG we had enough
efforts/discussions going on in parallel that it got distracting at
times and we had to ask Monty^H^H^H^H^Hpeople to converse more
quietly. ;)

That said, moving general help to other days will probably cut down
on some of it too. So while I'd prefer the Infra team got its own
room, I understand if there's not enough to go around.
--
Jeremy Stanley