[openstack-dev] [neutron][l3][dvr] Pike tasks and meeting consolidation

Brian Haley haleyb.dev at gmail.com
Wed May 24 14:07:11 UTC 2017

At the Summit a few of us met (Miguel, Swami and myself) to talk about our
Pike tasks now that we have lost some resources.  We came up with this
short list, which can also be found on
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-l3-subteam :

1. Support for configuring Floating IPs on Centralized router in DVR
environment
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1667877
2. Spec for Floating IP subnets in routed networks
3. DHCP Agent support for remote IP subnets (via a DHCP relay)
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1668145

We also decided that instead of holding two weekly meetings, one for L3 and
another for DVR, we'd just cover any DVR-related issues in the L3 meeting
(Thursdays 1500 UTC) since neither was taking a full hour.  Anyone is
welcome to add items to the agenda and attend to discuss them.

Thanks,

-Brian