[openstack-dev] [tc] revised Postgresql deprecation patch for governance

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue May 23 19:14:54 UTC 2017

On 05/23/2017 02:35 PM, Tim Bell wrote:
> Is there a proposal where deployments who chose Postgres on good faith can find migration path to a MySQL based solution?

Yes, a migration tool exploration is action #2 in the current proposal.

Also, to be clear, we're not at the stage of removing anything at this
point. We're mostly just signaling to people where the nice paved road
is, and where the gravel road is. It's like the signs in the spring
<BUMP> on the road where frost heaves are (at least in the North East US).

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net