[openstack-dev] [telemetry] Room during the next PTG

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Tue May 23 03:40:28 UTC 2017

On 22/05/17 02:42 AM, Hanxi Liu wrote:

> +1. I always thought it's a pity that we have no weekly meeting. The
> whole Telemetry team need communications.
> PTG room discussion can not only provide a good chance to communicate
> within team but also attract more new people to contribute.
> In my opinion, Discussion promotes the growth of the project. Maybe
> statistics on the number of people who can attend the meeting is
> more convincing.

i just want to add, i am ok to meet at PTG but if we consider the turn
out at forum sessions, we aren't getting any more developers, just
random requirement requests.

we can discuss on irc and mailing list? in fact we encourage it, which
is why you might see random short emails from me on list about whether i
should proceed on work item a certain way. i understand how meetings and
presence create this false narrative that work is being done.
regardless, i do hope we leverage ML and irc more. if you have a comment
or question, don't be afraid to use this medium. i shouldn't have to
wait 6 months to here problems :)

cheers,

--
gord