[openstack-dev] [all] Onboarding rooms postmortem, what did you do, what worked, lessons learned

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Fri May 19 13:22:07 UTC 2017

This is a thread for anyone that participated in the onboarding rooms,
on either the presenter or audience side. Because we all went into this
creating things from whole cloth, I'm sure there are lots of lessons
learned.

If you ran a room, please post the project, what you did in the room,
what you think worked, what you would have done differently. If you
attended a room you didn't run, please provide feedback about which one
it was, and what you thought worked / didn't work from the other side of
the table.

Hopefully we can consolidate some of that feedback for best practices
going forward.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague