[openstack-dev] [Heat] Heat template example repository

Lance Haig lnhaig at gmail.com
Mon May 15 07:21:30 UTC 2017

Good to know that there is interest.

I was thinking that we should perhaps create a directory for each openstack
version.

so we start say with a mitaka directory and then move the files there and
test them all so that they work with Liberty.
Then we can copy it over to Mitaka and do the same but add the extra
functionality.
and then Newton etc...

That way if someone is on a specific version they only have to go to a
specific directory to get the examples they need.

What do you think?

Lance