[openstack-dev] [nova] Multicell paginated instance lists

Matthew Booth mbooth at redhat.com
Tue May 9 20:23:04 UTC 2017

Following the forum session yesterday I've thrown up this pseudocode for
discussion:

https://review.openstack.org/463618

I want to stress that I consider nova proxying to searchlight to be a
premature optimisation rather than an intrinsically terrible idea. That
said, the searchlight solution looks very complex for both developers and
operators, and very fragile. I think we'd better going with a relatively
simple solution like this one first, and only going a couple of orders of
magnitude more complex if it turns out to be absolutely essential.

Matt
--
Matthew Booth

Phone: +442070094448 (UK)