[openstack-dev] [devstack] [all] systemd in devstack by default

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Thu May 4 10:38:29 UTC 2017

This is the cantrip in devstack-gate that's collecting the logs into the
compat format:

https://github.com/openstack-infra/devstack-gate/blob/3a21366743d6624fb5c51588fcdb26f818fbd8b5/functions.sh#L794-L797

It's also probably worth dumping the whole journal in native format for
people to download and query later if they want (I expect that will
become more of a thing):

https://github.com/openstack-infra/devstack-gate/blob/3a21366743d6624fb5c51588fcdb26f818fbd8b5/functions.sh#L802-L803

If you are using devstack-gate already, this should be happening for
you. If things are running differently, those are probably the missing
bits you need.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague