[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators][heat]desire your feedback and join! And welcome on board!

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Thu May 4 04:08:44 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Boston Summit is near, and we need your help and feedback! We really hope
to improve your orchestration experiences,
so *if you're a User, Operator, or Developer,* please join us on
*`Large Orchestration Stacks
<https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/events/18747/large-orchestration-stacks>`
*Forum
session *(Wednesday, May 10, 5:20pm-6:00pm)*:
To discuss large stacks works and plan and we welcome any users/ops/devs to
join and give out your feedback or thoughts to help on improving
orchestration experiences.
*Here is the etherpad link so please share your opinions whether you're
coming to the summit or not.
**https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-forum-Large-Heat-stacks
<https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-forum-Large-Heat-stacks>*

If you wish to learn more detail on heat from beginner
welcome join our *`Heat- Project Onboarding
<https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/events/18702/heat-project-onboarding>`
*
Forum session *(Tuesday, May 9, 2:00pm-3:30pm)*
Feel free to contact me and share what you would like to learn from this
session, which I will try my best to put something in.

And if you're interested in overall project update
welcome, join our *`Project Update - Heat
<https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/events/18598/project-update-heat>`
session (Monday, May 8, 5:30pm-6:10pm)*

Also, there are a lot of heat relative talks
<https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/global-search?t=Heat>,
so feel free to walk around and discover it out

May The Force of OpenStack Be With You,
Rico Lin (irc: ricolin)