[openstack-dev] [neutron] neutron-lib impact: neutron.plugins.common.constants are now in neutron-lib

Boden Russell bodenvmw at gmail.com
Wed May 3 21:33:50 UTC 2017

On 5/3/17 8:55 AM, Eric Fried wrote:
>     Can you please point to the change(s) that move the constants?  Or
> provide some other way to figure out which are affected?

This Hound search [1] provides an overall picture and can be honed to
specific projects as needed. The search will identify all modules that
import the constants, but the respective source will need to be inspected
to determine which constants are applicable to neutron-lib.

Also, feel free to reach out to me ('boden') on #openstack-neutron if
there's questions/comments/etc..

[1] http://codesearch.openstack.org/?q=from%20neutron%5C.plugins%5C.common%20import%20constants